MSDN Dive – Week 35
Today I want to show you some documentation about the Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) from the MSDN. There is a lot of material that can help you implement rich and sophisticating UIs as well as material that helps you to understand how the WPF works internally.
- Differences between PresentationFramework and PresentationCore.
- What DispatchObjets are.
- How DependencyObjects work.
- Differences between Visuals, UIElements, FrameworkElements and Controls
- What the base elements of WPF are.
- How the base elements fits together to provide a framework for rich and sophisticating UIs.
- Differences between UIElements, ContentElements, FrameworkElements and FrameworkContentElements.
- What XAML is.
- What Markup Extensions are.
- What Type Converters are.
- What XAML namespace are.
- How XAML works with Code Behind.
- What Attached Properties and Attached Events are.
Enjoy the MSDN!